We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The color “blue” is one of those colors in the plant world people search for and want more of like orchid Vanda coerulea known as the “blue” Vanda.
I will admit the color “blue” in plants is wide open for interpretation. If you want to add the blue to your garden scheme it’s nice to have a starting point. There’s the “blue” of the:
- Aconitum napellus – Monkshood
- Agapanthus – Lily of the Nile
- Ajuga Reptans – Bugleweed
- Anemone coronaria “Blue Poppy”
- Blue Lobelia flower
- Lobelia siphilitica – Great Blue Lobelia
- Linum perenne – Blue Flax
- Browallia speciosa
- Forget Me Nots Flower
- Hydrangea plants – Tips to make Hydrangeas blue
- Jacaranda Mimosifolia Growing and Care
- Himalayan Blue Poppy (Meconopsis Betonicifolia)
- Mertensia virginica (Virginia Bluebells)
- Baby Blue Eyes flowers (Nemophila menziesii)
- Scilla bulbs and flowers
Over at plantdelights.com they have put together a list of 50+ commonly available blue-flowered plants well suited to garden and landscape use. Check them out this link Blue Plants for the Garden
Your garden area is an extension of yourself and your home. Why not add some character and make it more “you” without hurting your pocketbook? More…
JOIN Our FREE Plant Care Newsletter
By entering your email address you agree to receive a daily email newsletter from Plant Care Today. We'll respect your privacy and unsubscribe at any time.